Integrative therapist; kink-friendly; focus on the taboo - alternative relationships/BDSM/polyamory/spirituality & occult
One size does NOT fit all
No two people are the same, so why use the same old cookie-cutter therapy processes?
Welcome to integrative therapy: The blending of different therapeutic tools to create a unique, flexible plan for each individual.
By utilizing a variety of different modalities - and intuitive guidance - we are able to delve deeper into ourselves and make lasting changes.
Who is ideal for integrative therapy?
- Those who have tried traditional routes of therapy, but feel like it wasn’t the right fit.
- Those who are looking for more – but unsure exactly what that means.
- Those who are feeling lost and unsure of their place in the world or purpose.
- Those who are open-minded and ready for radical changes.
- Those who are frustrated with the traditional ways of thinking and living.
- Those who need a safe space to share their thoughts/feelings, particularly on taboo subjects (sex, non-traditional relationships, kinks, spirituality, esoteric beliefs, etc.)
- Those who feel like outcasts or feel born in the wrong times.
- Those open to exploring spirituality in a unique way.
- Those looking for more fulfilling, sacred and authentic engagements.
Ready to heed the call? Lets dive into the dark depths of your soul ... I'll bring the light.