Sessions via video call for individuals, couples, triads and more. International clients accepted. Accepting clients who identify with polyamory (non-hierarchical and hierarchical), solo polyamory, kink, sex workers, asexual/ace spectrum, relationship anarchy, conscious monogamy, trauma survivors/PTSD, and more.
Outside of my years of personal experience in non-monogamous relationships, I bring my training and background in Gottman Method Couples therapy, Somatic Experiencing® techniques, mindfulness meditation, and my coaching credentials certified by the non-profit International Coach Federation. You can see the full list of my education and credentials on the About page.
I approach each session with the intention ofempowering you with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand your situation, to uncover the actionable steps you can take to reach a solution, and to craft the relationships that you want to have. I strive to create a safe space where your thoughts and feelings can be heard, and where you can learn more about yourself through self-inquiry, mindfulness, and custom-tailored exercises.
I work with clients from all walks of life, but I most frequently work with people who are interested, involved in, or identify with:
- polyamory (hierarchal, non-hierarchal, solo polyamory and more)
- open relationships and open marriages
- opening up closed relationships or closing previously open relationships
- developing conscious monogamous relationships
- the LGBTQIA community
- the ace spectrum (asexual, demisexual, greysexual, aromantic, demiromantic, etc)
- BDSM and kinksters
- relationship anarchists
- sex workers
- trauma survivors and people living with PTSD
- people of any gender identity, sexual orientation, or relationship format