* Lisa Home Psychotherapy: Kink, LGBTIQ+ & Gender, Sexuality & Relationship Diversity (GSRD)
How I Work
I am a sex-positive, BDSM and Kink-knowledgeable professionally qualified psychodynamic psychotherapist and am familiar working with a wide range of relationship models and gender dynamics. I work with people from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds, including individuals from queer, poly and kink communities, sex workers, and people who identify across the gender spectrum. I provide a supportive, non-judgemental space in the City of London and online.
I offer both short and long-term, therapy and counselling to help individuals, couples and groups involved with alternative sexual lifestyles and relationships who want to explore issues associated with their choices. I do not work with my clients to discourage any consensual, healthy sexual practices. As a kink-positive therapist this means that you can reveal and share aspects of your sexuality safe in the knowledge that they will be accepted as a normal healthy part of your life.
I hold UKCP accreditation and BACP, BPC & BPS membership.
Kink Aware Therapy Experience
- Anxiety & Stress
- Body anxieties
- Family conflicts or estrangement
- Gender, sexuality and relationship diversity (GSRD)
- Gender Dysphoria, Gender Identity Disorder, Gender Incongruence
- Physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Self-esteem or confidence issues
- Sexual dissatisfaction or dysfunction
- Sex work