Snakk om seksualitet
I am a poly- and kink friendly sexologist currently studying to be a certified sex therapist. I offer advice and therapy for individuals or groups, and I teach and write about sexuality and gender. I am located in Tromsø, Norway but offer both in person and online consultations.
I speak norwegian and english, and I accept clients of all sexual orientations, genders, body types, and so on. For information about fees, please send an email, or see my website. I am available for online or in person consultations.
My specialities include BDSM, fetishes, polyamory and other forms of ethical nonmonogamy, sex and disabilities, body positivity and fat acceptance, LGBTIA+ and diversity in gender and sexuality.
There is no need for a referral. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about my knowledge level of your topic of interest or challenge.
Education and certifications:
- A bachelors degree in Social work from The Arctic University of Tromsø
- Basix clinical sexology from The Danish association for clinical sexologists
- Certified as a trans competent healthcare worker from Fri
- Further education in Sexology and disabilities from OsloMet
- Further education in Gender diversity and diversity in sexuality from The University of Agder
- Currently studying to be a certified sex therapist